Thursday, May 26, 2011

Post 2, Day 2

Man this Wisconsin weather is bogus.  45 degrees and windy/rainy today and tomorrow, then thunderstorms, then 70 - 80 degree weather by Sunday. 

Today:  more calls to job recruiters.  I got my plan, it's just taking time to get it rolling. 

Step one:  get job. 
Step two:  Move out of current apartment (it comes to some amazement that I've managed to rent an apartment for like 3 and a half months with no steady income and a minimum of illegal activity). 
Step three:  Live in cheap and nice apartment alone
Step four:  Save money, pay off car, take off for the southwest. 

Something like this perhaps.  And then I want to go...I dunno where.  New Zealand?  The Netherlands?  Who knows.  So that's the general escape plan, hopefully I'll make progress today in terms of securing gainful employment somewhere. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. The goodwill of the internet seems to have proven itself in terms of a very successful interview.

    ReplyDelete