Thursday, June 16, 2011

Interviews...

"It's too bad you don't get paid for going to interviews." 

Tell me about it...

I've had more interviews now than I'd like to admit without having any job offers.  I interviewed yesterday at Abbott Labs in Waukegan, and the interview went very quickly, which to me is not a good sign, but the two people interviewing me were strange.  One note-taker, one question-asker, and the question guy was really rapid fire with everything.  Like he had to take a leak or something so he rushed the whole thing.  I dunno, I really hope I get that job but you know, who knows.  Another interview tomorrow at a place called Platinum Systems in Kenosha, which I also have very high hopes for it since it's ridiculously close to my house.  Anyhow, I've had so many interviews now, it seems impossible for one of these to not come through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment